Building a business love affair falls on the shoulders of the sales executive, keeping it in love falls under the account manager

A very bossy affair
original art by author, Jeannette Marshall
@optioneerJM
www.optioneerjm.com
_________________________________________________________________

I keep opening my mouth and I can't shut up!


Online, I get tap tapped tapped out.  Then I go under cover to regroup, take a deep breath, and then set on in out.

As all that hot air that I'd kept in, builds up to a momentum that makes you on the verge of IMPLODE.   

However, like a balloon needs hot air, so do we all.

Not having a place to vent, or trusted confidantes of the olden days.  Long before my time.  Folks were actually called "Confidante".  It signified trust.  

Unfortunately, today, we live in a bullish world where so many soldiers strive harder to raise above the increasing astronomical numbers.    They get clumsier and more aggressive.   Too much sizzle and not time to talk about how they'd like their steak:  those piranha infested waters  we dwell in online, we become too geared to 140 characters or less.

Global selling is a hard nut to crack, I would believe.  Without hard facts or knowledge yet.  Maybe I can find some information from my curiosity, would my approach really work in a global selling world.

Yes, I realize, I have watched BITCOIN and CRYPTO CURRENCY sail by, like sharks.  (SIDE NOTE:  watch "MEG" if you like movies that make JAWS look like minnows in the ocean. Great new movie out on digital streaming.)

This poor fella was being nice by asking me whether I would be interested in delivering course material for ITIL to a very large corporations' employees.  I agreed, gave him my personal email to follow up on.

See who is doing the following up here?

If you want to create a global presence, you rely on your word.

"Words are the largest revenue generator online.  Bypassing streaming, brand messaging, or any other kind.  Don't swing it like a sword.  Ignore it at your peril."                                                               Jeannette Marshall @optioneerJM


I would need the course material to review and prepare to communicate in any course hosting.

You should start a bio page on your web page that showcases your partners with their link to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, minimum.

If you want to act like a credible global organization, you have to begin behaving like one.  

Local customs aside, you have to fit in to the surf curve in the social media hub vibe.  Glide in and elegantly fit in.

Bulldozing your way only hurts your credibility and potential for trustworthiness.  What you do, or do not do,  as you have promised, you will be taking a huge pay cut!

Trust is your only way in.

To opening a buyer's mind.  Be aware that trading services is a practice that has been going on in the advertising world for decades, those folks call it contra.

You trade a bargain for a bargain of equal value in either goods or services at the agreed equal value at the onset, and it is tracked and assigned to a marketing expense in your entrepreneur or business accounting.

Selling services is like being a conductor of an orchestra:  you aren't playing any instruments, and yet the tone, beat and vibe is matching your swaying movements, as leader of the vibe.

Jeannette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM