UPWARD and ONWARD




OMG I don't follow my own advice!!

I tell ya, having a Blog can lasso you 

and whip you back around or narrow the road

back to a more manageable life.



As usual, I start writing about one thing and then 

veer off into a completely new direction.

I'm like that in person often and it can get

on your nerves because I could start one conversation

and swipe over to sidebars where you then have to

swerve back to the original tale when inhale before:

 "well, anyway....."

when I finally exhale to catch my breath, 

like a scuba driver without a tank.

There's been a jiggle and a jaggle of activity 

on OPTIONEERJM and

MEANDERINGSabout (LINK:  right side bar)


That's pretty reflective of what's going on in real life.

Then, like a nudge in the elbow to take a look.

There's been a jump in Word Press reader activity.

Alot of activity to my Blogs comes from Facebook.
Most of my Facebook Friends are those whom I engaged with on Twitter LIKE:

Calvin Lee​   Marcia Colliers    Grazy       and so many others I could go on and on

.... so I will, LOL, Libby first showed me how art therapy really works, complimented by a blog

she writes about mental health matters, and truly one of

 the first to pioneer mental health awareness on social 

media.


I realize I owe my blog about  just blogging and integrating social media and potentially valuable insights to this downsize and right size mentality
 that filters into personal lives as our twilight years unfold.



Maybe I'll segue into Career Advice on my blog.

  Who knows.

I do know that I want a semblance of order, 

actually crave it, since we're in the middle of packing boxes for movers who will be here in 36 hours or so.


Maybe I can help others, young men or women, veterans or leaders by giving a 

few pointers -- can't hurt.  I mean, I'm selling social

 media like my life depends on it these days.

Encouraging everyone, as an evangelist often narrates

 beautifully, to get on board.



Once I'm back to painting and writing and developing 

my ETSY store to sell my art, see right, I may have a 

few brain cells left and still a reign on sanity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM