mumbling ....:: muttering ::.... and plain mentioning

really cool and talented people
so sometimes do you want to like shadow someone who hangs out online building a social media enthusiastic personality?  

enough about talking about nonsense
not like i haven't touched on some sensitivities and skimmed around really big issues.

sometimes craziest crazies reach out
and send our life into a maze.  (some days it seems harder to connect my brain with my fingers, where unique sentences unravel)::..... about survival.  

now u can shadow me
for however long it takes you to take a spin with me out into my social media world.  

where the other 80% live
you can barely handle the 20% of what is crowding by the 80%::... who is only 20% of the entire world's population::.... imagine. 

it's a wonder i can even sleep
as i uncurl my censored restraint and let myself be free to be the person i am meant to be.

{ [[ INSERT HERE:  Ivanka Trump's quote ]]}


THE best quote of the republican convention's entire week and even perhaps remembered for generations. 

i bow to GOOGLE chrome
to which i owe a slightly better than average grammatical grasp  of the English language.  And steers me back on course when i'm about to fumble with a typo ... or predicts what i'm thinking based on my verbage habits ... with an amazing spell check!!




ideas at lightening speed
intuitively caught, sifted expressly so i can say what i mean and not have to try to write what i mean which is not always an easy thing.






nurtured ideas
from the depth of our childhood manifestations developing and influencing our cultural views and our ideals.


i found the most incredible quotes
in can you guess what my source was?  I will answer your questions professionally untap how to launch your company's sales, which needs to be created culturally and ingrained subconsciously to become the BEST of whatever it is you dream they are.  











so, take
a stroll
with me 


as i share where i've been, what i have been looking at, commenting or sharing or gazing upon tonight. My karma imploding to where my true calling being sung to me. Urging and encouraging me on to break out of the concrete graveyard of unfeeling people, demoralized souls and demotivated human beings.





just be CREATIVE,
& TRUE to yourself, 
and all the toxins
will disappear
we can share this journey together.  But for now, this may help some how to get into the groove of being a social media enthusiast like me.



Like a first kiss   
Why don't you have a listen to this song by Kid Rock while you scroll your mouse, slowly or with speed.  Becoming deeply impacted or fleetingly blown away or wiped your mouth after.




  
with a tiny bit of drool I might add.

Have courage
in yourself,
and let that
courage fuel
your engines 
with
imagination










big BIG big
THANK u 
and you and
 YOU! You are
 #bestofeverything

Mauritius
I have to look it up.  I have to be very honest here, I have never heard of such a country.  Where is it? What part of the world does this country belong too? 
Stay tuned because I will poke, prod and produce something interesting and worthwhile to know about this place.  It sounds tropical with a highly intelligent citizenship who are known by the very few (and I stand to be corrected after discovery is unglued).





I started a 4-day weekend today, and man oh man, did I ever need it.  Maybe I will share what the past couple of months has been like later on.  All I can repeat is this is like such a relief.  





The first
thing I
do is come
on here and
write
Perhaps I'm somewhat sensitive to the fact that I am calling myself a writer because that is the sort of label or job description or purpose of who I was meant to be.  It is my belief that there are scarce that can claim being a writer.  Compared to the Authors that clamour around online, proclaiming their secret sauce is awesomesauce.  I can only plug in, pop on and pick artistic, beautiful, creative and interesting things that jump out at me and or teach me something.




Where I
maybe
click on
a few
after
scanning
a great
many
and even a farther farther few will I see if we're connected, how I may know him or her, that leads me to a newer journey campaign.



Where
clicks
are
more
powerful
than
words
because they are not always words.  Oftentimes they are images of horror, terror, fear and more bad news.  We glow in being surrounded by beauty and artistic creations, that can be by musical hand or artistic fingers.  













Fools'
gold
found
by some
because they cling to that what was yesterday and fail to focus on the now being now. Tomorrow will happen eventually, so why not make the best of today and try to be a sliver better than we are right now?
















Helping
others 
is a true
destiny
or a 
calling
blurred and drowned out by investing loyalty where it isn't appreciated, respected or heeded to.  To stop and pay attention to your heart, your head and your soul.  













the
greatest
purpose
is to be
true
to yourself, your husband or wife, your children, your parent, your siblings, their families, your friends, your colleagues, not to a boss or a company, least of all simply a paycheque.  



inner
brilliance
is the
greatest
of riches
knowing that you have tuned into your inner voice that says this or that is wrong, hurtful, mean, self-serving, selfish, envious, wishing instead of doing what matters 


to your  
heart
then
your
head
and
your 
conscience
fueling the
brain
bringing
peacefulness
hopefulness
optimism
love
joy
sharing
caring
while
merely
being 
human.

~Jeannette Marshall 
























as the +Jeannette Marshall 
who calls herself
@optioneerJM on 
You can follow me here
OptioneerJM

or say hello there

Where?
YOU
know
WHERE:
everywhere
there is the
#bestofeverything

being shared

@optioneerJM
 +Jeannette Marshall 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM