Vlogging it

Here is my second attempt at Vlogging.  I can only say one thing, I can certainly improve.  It's all about just doing it and practice makes perfect.

It is one thing to write and quite an intimidating thing to put your face and words out there in person live.

I can't say it is thrilling yet, it is invigorating to test oneself and put oneself outside of the comfort zone.  

I hope to accomplish more great things by being able to share my thoughts on sales, leadership, loyalty, and social media.  From time to time, I may single out a brand and speak to it as it speaks to me.

We're all here together to learn.  So if you have any comments or suggestions, I'm a sponge, ready to soak up the wisdom of many other trail brazing before me in the world of video blogging.

Tell me what you think? 

October 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM