Sweat equity

 Social media is not just an activity; it is an investment of valuable time and resources. Surround yourself with people who not just support you and stay with you, but inform your thinking about ways to WOW your online presence”

It goes without saying that I am lucky.


I am honored to be amount a distinguished group who continuously inspire me.  

They are the true champions that demonstrate that you can find your path to 

freedom which is gained by freedom from employment. 


These people are the gutzy ones.



 They have taken their gift of liking people and people liking them to a whole 

new level.  They have awesome personalities that have won fans because

they have consistent, positive messages, images, share knowledge for the 

good of the people worldwide.


Social media superstars


Social media superstars by my own definition are those that have been able to

 take their talent to attract multiple fans and turn it into a business adventure.


They are not famous musicians, artists, actors, writers or heads of large 

corporations (that can they can leverage to increase their presence and where 

people pay heed to them solely because of that fact).


They are not power hungry politicians.  They are not followed because of who 

they are but by what they represent:  social media power.


At the feet of these powerhouse social media rock stars is information, images,

quotes, advice, smarts, intuitive ability to tweet, post or share what resonates

most with the average person and the not-so-average.




Many are following their dreams hitched to their passion:  whether it is

 statesmanship by  +Sean Gardner country music from   +Jessica Northey or

or wisdom from +Libby Baker Sweiger  or +Leanne Hoagland-Smith  or a 

contagiously positive personality like +Dave Reynolds .




I had coffee with a former stellar colleague Philip 

yesterday.  We all know those people who stand heads

 taller philosophically than most with whom we

 stay connected with.    Having coffee with Philip 

restored my faith by the reminder of how lucky I am to 

have so many great experiences I have and the 

opportunity to have learned from the best people and

honored to have worked with.








I often credit Linked In


Linked In was where it all started for me.  I was driven by the desire to keep in 

touch with the best of many who have  something unique to offer:  Like 

Philip, I have found my former colleagues from Xerox to be the most talented

 and positive people to have been worked with.  Thanks Michael R.

 Kimerbly O.  Then there is a great mentor Rodger G. (President of a very 

important big company) and There were many others, but they haven't been into 

the commitment of keeping in touch.



Some have helped me, supported me, worked with me, mentored me, or shared

wonderful friendships without any expectations of  reciprocation like May C. 

Donna D. Evelyn J. Jay D. Kathy C.  Jeanne P. and others who  remind me daily 

how faith and friendship, firmly at the core, can help rejuvenate one, inspire 

others, and motivate many.  My best source of learning are rooted firmly with 

my kids:  Kyle, Chantal, and Kelsey whose conversations frequently push me 

outside my own views to see things from their young, up-and-coming and 

youthful perspective.   Fortunately, they are have an entourage that count me

among their unique adult source of information, philosophy and most of all

manners.


There are those who only know me from

 social media that optimistically sense

 would expand their great connection of

 friendship if I were lucky enough to 

meet personally like +Sandy Hubbard 

+Mike Lehr +Joseph Ruiz to name just

few.  Gems in their own aura of giving, 

knowledge, sharing and gift of relating to

real people.  There are a couple whom

 I would like to recognize for their constant

 support of my posts with a like or a share.  I

 look forward to the opportunity to work

 with you in the not too distant future when

complete my website and engage your

 SEO savvy knowledge and graceful 

imagery -- the best the world has to offer:

 +Syed Mazhar Shah +EsmatMorshedy who 

exude talent combined with humility while 

making inroads towards fame.  You are

 always there Mazhar and Esmat, and never

 go unnoticed.



Watch for updates in the upcoming couple of months while I put sweat equity to

 task to help someone launch their social media for their service offering that 

will revolutionize an industry and follow the mantra by Steve Jobs that

 inspires endless +SteveJobsFans across the universe:  find something that the 

populace of people don't know they need yet will enrich their lives.


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/175358979217908883/



Dear friends, readers, followers, subscribers:  thank you for your faith and 

commitment in watching me grow.  






You can #follow me here:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM