Writing a blog can be cathartic

A new following on Twitter with a goofy portrait - I've asked him if he did it himself and what mediums he used - he hasn't gotten back to me.
ENGAGEMENT is really being interested in the person or entity you are following.
Asking what appeared to me as an obvious question, is a way to remember who you follow, their quirks or academia or business savvy or political views or commentary. 

I hope he answers me so I can rightfully link his Twitter profile here: INSERT ID


I've written a lot over the last 10 years.

It is cathartic really.

Not keeping ideas stifled or bottled up.


Writing about what you see, how technology and social media are evolving.

A little ESP:  mentioning a recognition of The Donald as an egomaniac who people follow to only encourage it more.

See what I wrote in 2011:

https://optioneerjm.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=APq4FmBLbSKMJP-6X9TIZOw5Cc2WpbBPZRY60griKoNoNXq3mvQDlL4k7O-5R29zNsVdaocbv7hIHcgvFXy8ds53YMh9QK2RifMWFfOwE5PA1wjo6bNxxCVw2WlYQ_lsjQmABbZIG_IX&postId=7603528800481822842&type=POST

Make note of the comments too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM