cut to the chase II


I haven't blogged about sales for some time ::.... what do U think? Am I getting rusty or do U like the conscious decision to make sales about the organization not the rep for a quirky twist on my take that it is the sales organization's responsibility to provide the proper environment for sales people to flourish, grow and be rewarded for their many late late hours sweating blood and tears towards the finish line, except intercepted by "the organization" or company in the very last minute.

I think I'm onto something ~ DO U? All this time we've wasted page after page of the wrong subject to solve an age old problem of whether the chicken came before the egg mystery.

Well, from the likes of my blog this afternoon, I would say that I have indeed solved it. Finally. Case closed. READ MORE:



I recommend you read "Cut to the Chase" because I think it is one of the best blogs I've written in a while.  HERE 



This CUT to the CHASE II blog was a small blip on my social media scene but I got the timing all mixed up, trying out something new and jumping on to that before I had tested another Blog Post.  


The Chicken & Egg became a series or experiment if you will.  I was trying some new creative thinking.  A service per se of setting up social media scavenger hunts for brands.  This article is date stamped and saved as proof of idea for any copyright or trademark infringements.  Suffice to say The Chicken & Egg certainly was an extension of Cut to the Chase original.  Ironically, the clicks on II was brisk and I hope I didn't lose readers or followers because of my error posting the first one (oops).  I was panic'd at first, rightly so, breath sucking in and heart stopping, thinking I'd lost what I had spent a few hours coming up with:  and feeling really REALLY satisfied at the accomplishment.  

Not surprising, I'm discovering that writing about sales is something that I've probably attracted a few of my first supporters and advocates.  (Thank you by the way .... I usually write something dedicated to giving thanks to others who help me along the way).

A lot of times I will cut and paste what I've written on Blogspot disappears when I CLICK PUBLISH or UPDATE.

It is a really good idea to have backup of your content when you are doing LIVE posting because as any technologist, engineer, development, experts know:  with technology, it isn't that something will never go wrong, because part of the nature of the beast is having something shut down, not update, or any number of annoyances that have your CALL VOLUME and EMAIL or CHAT support skyrocket.  

Just ask any media outlet.  It is without a doubt that they would have horror stories to tell, saved usually for the after hours wine or beer energized conversation.

I've divided myself up into a number of personalities that I've shared at one place or another.  I have gravitated towards silos of interests that I can really relate to or feel that value could be gained from readers.  Not because I necessarily have the solution, but sometimes a conversation gets started and that is a lot more important.


I'll get my kicks if I start to see #bestofeverything start to trend somewhere and then it becomes a viral hashtag that can be used anywhere:  whether Twitter or You Tube or Google Plus.  Facebook lags in this area ... lacking in Hashtag clout.


Sometimes people just want information, or are surfing to read.  Challenging what is out there to jump into their conscious sphere, reading it and discovering a renewed passion or a solution to a big problem.  


You'll have to go over to The Publisher to see what I mean.  

The Publisher
The goal is to be an outlet for writers that is anonymous.    There is no fee for me to do this.  It will be a labour of love to begin with.  Then who knows what may evolve.


So, I apologize to my regulars if they witnessed someone who appeared to be scattered.  Not scattered per se.  Everyone has multiple facets to their views, has several interests, maybe one passion.  I guess mine has been uncorked.  I love communicating.  That means talking (which I've been decried long-winded many times), I did hone in public speaking with Toastmasters International for about 10 years ..... being able to communicate certainly speeds up results in sales.  I think that is one key ingredient that the super stars have.  They are strong communicators.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM