Gone to hell in a Facebook basket












thanks for accepting my friends request
very welcome
how are you doing jeannette
well thank you .... writing and posting like a maniac
i am Morrissey from Detroit,Michigan 



i certainly hope so or else someone just hacked your account buster!

::: ________________ :::

Well ... there you have it. That is about as magical as it gets and annoying even more so.

It reminds me of that old commercial that an elderly lady softly groans: "I've fallen and I can't get up."

For me it is I've fallen into Facebook hell and can't get out.

Granted, many who approach aren't going to be accused of superior intelligence and by no means even in the same hemisphere as genius.

Do people think that women, in particular, can't identify a pattern or know a little bit about culture?

I'm guessing the answer is YES :: well for starters, mostly gents with often fake photos who want to assume a North American identity, we don't go by our last names first.

Otherwise it would be "TrumpDonald" or "SandersBernie" which both sound like candidates for a sitcom dontcha think?

Why is the opening line after examination and exclamation about my looks: where you from?

If you spent half the time looking at my photos, you would clearly see I'm identified as being MARRIED.

It seems like only a moron would hit on a lady who visually shares that she is married. Oh, yes, she does have a Facebook Page which she seems to obviously be on Facebook to begin with for.

My children, family and very close friends have my personal Facebook profile. I presume they follow the optioneerJM Page at their own risk by their own choice.

I think it is fascinating for my three girls to see me beyond a mom, wife or career person. Not by my sister, Diana, who experiences and witnesses the genuine joy I have from meeting new people ::

I'm sure she'd check for KICK ME sign pasted on my back. She'd know I don't bargain for that kind of attention.

I'm just passionate when I love something and I tend to pick passionate subjects or images. Vivid colors, optimistic vibes, and seemingly little fear.

I experienced real fear for one of the very few times in my life. That is pretty lucky for me, considering what goes on in our world.

Faced with someone I know under serious MENTAL HEALTH issues :: it is no longer someone else's problem. My family know this person. I forcibly stopped myself from identifying gender or any specifics.

That will be a Blog better suited to MEANDERINGS :: but the power of social media as it relates to Facebook has its great and disappointing issues.

I've been writing like a MADwoman .... doesn't look like I'm very used to two days off in a row, else I wouldn't be rambling and clicking rapidly on these keys.

Whether you followed me adventures tonight from my Blog (all four of you) or Facebook posts, or Tweets, you've certainly joined me on a ride about identity, discovery and ... meanderings.
::: _________________ :::

What the heck, there is all the music Apple picked out for me in iTunes to listen to:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/playlist/behind-the-boards-bob-rock/idpl.fd1bce122aa4435282bcf8eacd43e897

::: _________________ :::

Or enjoy the beautiful inspiration by The Boss - Bruce Springsteen that Google found for me and is winning me for the night:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Your post will be moderated to avoid SPAM